Eagle Roofing Products!
Eagle Concrete Tile Roofs
The choice is easy. Eagle’s concrete tile roofs are a smart choice for homeowners, architects, builders and roofers. Whether your interest is durability, color selection or energy efficiency, Eagle has the concrete tile roof to fit your needs.
Beauty and Curb Appeal
Eagle concrete tile roofs are beautiful. The available styles and colors will help to enhance any architecture resulting in curb appeal. Adding the performance and longevity of a concrete tile roof to its aesthetic qualities results in a project that gets noticed. Whether you are a production builder looking for ways to differentiate your development or a homeowner who plans to sell your home in the near future, a concrete tile roof will help increase the home’s value.
Through rain, snow, high wind and hail, a properly installed tile roof can withstand the elements providing years of worry-free performance.
- All Eagle roof tile is Class A fire rated
- All Eagle standard weight color thru tile passes Freeze-Thaw requirements.
- Malibu and Capistrano tile produced in our Phoenix facility have a Class 3 hail rating while flat tile has a Class 4 hail rating per FM 4473
- Eagle roof tile exceeds current seismic load requirements when properly fastened.
- Eagle roof tile can resist damage from hail stones up to 2″ based on testing to FM4473.
- Eagle roof tile is protected by a Lifetime Transferable Limited Product Warranty. Warranty must be registered. Please call 800-400-3245 with warranty questions.
- Eagle roof tile can help to lower energy costs by reducing heat transfer through air circulation under the tile and through concretes inherent insulating properties.
When you consider that a concrete tile roof will last for the life of the structure, the full life-cycle cost of the roof is quite affordable. With regular maintenance, the hassle and expense of re-roofing is minimized. According to a 2007 study from the National Association of Home Builders, concrete tile is one of only three roofing materials that will last a lifetime. The other two are clay tile and copper – both prohibitively expensive when compared to concrete tile.
These charts illustrate the costs of concrete tile versus other roofing materials. You can see that while and asphalt roof may be cheaper initially, the actual cost over 75 years is more than a concrete tile roof.
Eagle Solar Roofing Products
Eagle Solar Roofing
Higher Performance. Lower Energy Costs.
There has never been a better time to use your roof to reduce your energy expenses, given the potential for federal tax credits and state rebates. An Eagle Solar Roof will save you money every month:
- Significantly reduces monthly energy bill
- Get credit from your local utility for power your home produces
- 30% Federal tax credit is available
- Adds significant resale value to the home
- Protect yourself from utility cost increases
- Rest assured in your low maintenance, state-of-the-art system
How Solar Works
1.The sun’s light produces energy that is collected by solar panels.
2.The energy collected is channeled to the inverter.
3.The inverter changes the DC electricity to AC electricity for household use.
4.AC electricity not used by the house is fed into the grid.
5.Monitor system performance over the internet.